MADDIE Garrick moved WNBL clubs for greater opportunity and got much more than she bargained for. The 23-year-old guard-forward joined the Melbourne Boomers this season, after two championships and three grand finals in as many years with Bendigo Spirit, looking for more court time. And with injur. . . Read More
Taking advantage of a break in action of the European professional leagues, the USA Basketball Women’s National Team will conduct a training camp Feb. 21-23 at the University of Connecticut. The minicamp, which is expected to be the final training camp before the 2016 U.S. Olympic Women’s Basketbal. . . Read More
Australian basketball champion Lauren Jackson is refusing to give up on her Rio ambitions until she's told there's absolutely no chance her body will be able to carry her to a fifth Olympic Games. The Canberra Capitals will farewell Australia's greatest female basketballer at a tribute match on . . . Read More
The Mystics haven't made much noise in the WNBA offseason. At least so far. But their players have. UMMC Ekaterinburg, a Russian team that plays in the PBL and FIBA EuroLeague Women announced on Wednesday that they have acquired Emma Meesseman by buying out her contract from Sparta&k Vidnoje, the . . . Read More
Lynx star Maya Moore won’t lead her Shanxi Rui Flame to a fourth consecutive Women’s Chinese Basketball Association (WCBA) title this season. Shanxi lost 80-62 last weekend to the Beijing Great Wall in Game 3 of their best-of-three WCBA quarterfinal series. And it was Moore’s Lynx teammate. . . Read More
Canberra Capitals coach Carrie Graf is confident the WNBL will clear DeNesha Stallworth to play against former side South East Queensland on Sunday, branding the contract clause which forced her to sit out last month's clash "against the spirit of the game." As part of the terms of her mid-season . . . Read More
Former WNBL coach of the year Phil Brown says he would be "interested in having a discussion" about the vacant Canberra Capitals head coaching role, but not until there is clarity on the struggling club's plans. Brown, currently Basketball ACT's high-performance director, is one of several highly . . . Read More
Korea Basketball Federation President Yul Pang believes the country's women's national team can complete the dream and make it back to the Olympics having missed out at London 2012. Having reached the Quarter-Finals of the Beijing Games in 2008, it came as something of a surprise when Korea didn'. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
ISU Women's assistant basketball coach named
- Philly Women's Summer League: Team Pink Gains OT Win and Becomes theLa...
- Byrd Promoted to Cal Poly Women's Basketball Assistant Coach
- Storm roster moves: Trade returns Noelle Quinn to Seattle, two players...
- Stars align as Hammon's jersey retirement inspires McBride
- Sparks drop payback on Lynx, end Minnesota's perfect start
- Pat Summitt family: 'Past few days have been difficult'
- St. Paul-born Mike Thibault has done it all during basketball coachin...
- A "Mostly" Epic Battle
- Duncanville’s WNBA Star Tamika Catchings Excited to Play in DFW
- From Columbia celebrity to face of women’s basketball? Spotlight only ...
- Record-breaking Oregon State women's basketball team lost star players...
- Arizona State women's basketball lands early 2018 commitment