Korea Basketball Federation President Yul Pang believes the country's women's national team can complete the dream and make it back to the Olympics having missed out at London 2012. Having reached the Quarter-Finals of the Beijing Games in 2008, it came as something of a surprise when Korea didn'. . . Read More
Senegal shooting guard Oumoul Thiam has accomplished remarkable feats in recent years, but playing at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics could be the pinnacle of her basketball career. After helping the Southern Nazarene University (SNU) claim the title of the National Christian College Athletic Ass. . . Read More
Canberra Capitals general manager Joe Roff says officials will wait to finalise a review of the WNBL program before ramping up the search for Carrie Graf's successor. Graf quit on Thursday and will see out the last four games of the season before walking away from the club she has coached for 15 se. . . Read More
Just when it looked like the WNBL season from hell couldn't get any worse, a white-tail spider crawled into bed with the Canberra Capitals and bit their star point guard. United States import Renee Montgomery now has a story to tell her American friends after she was bitten by a white-tail spider a. . . Read More
Out of all of the Canberra Capitals' 20 losses this season, this one hurt the most. Taking on the Adelaide Lightning, the team with the second-worst record in the WNBL, the Capitals must have fancied their chances of breaking through for an elusive first win on Sunday. But those hopes all but vani. . . Read More
The Bendigo Spirit’s season hinges on scans to Kelsey Griffin’s injured hamstring. Griffin pulled her hamstring when diving for a ball in the second half of Saturday night’s 82-74 loss to Dandenong. She left the court for a short time before returning to play, but was clearly hampered. . . Read More
Dandenong Rangers' top-two hopes rest on how they handle three games in seven days starting this Saturday in Sydney. The Rangers (13-7 win-loss) face games against finals contender Sydney University Flames in Sydney this Saturday night then have to travel to Canberra to play bottom-side University . . . Read More
A travel-weary Canberra Capitals took the fight to the Townsville Fire, but could not get across the line for their first win of the season. The Capitals (0-18) defied their lowly position on the WNBL ladder to keep the pressure on the second-placed Fire. But a game-high 37 points from Australian . . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
USF Remains Unbeaten at Home
- Howard Women's Basketball Makes Four Additions to the Program
- WNBA oral history: Moving the ball forward
- Draymond Green says he watches WNBA games because he learns more from ...
- Just 10 games in, the WNBA season is humming along
- Wings rookie Aerial Powers gets advice from fellow Michigan State alum...
- Retired WNBA star Katie Smith wants to leave lasting legacy on women’s...
- Claire-ification: WNBA players are in a league of their own, let’s tre...
- Washington Mystics, one game into WNBA season, are down four players
- Bendigo Lady Braves sign former WNBA centre Chante Black to replace El...
- The WNBA Has A Scheduling Problem
- WNBA President Guarantees U.S. Gold at Rio 2016
- Megliola: Dietrick suddenly in the eye of the Storm