Former Northeastern women's basketball guard Amencie Mercier (2011-15) has recently signed a professional contract with BSG Basket Ludwigsburg, a division three women's club within the Damen Regionalliga in Germany.. . . Read More
At the end of Lynx shootaround this morning, the team helped center Sylvia Fowles celebrate her 30th birthday with a cake.Perhaps the best present Fowles could get would be a win tonight in Game 2 of the best-of-five series, which Indiana leads 1-0. And the best way to do that might be limiting . . . Read More
The Minnesota Lynx had a basketball clinic with kids on Monday at Target Center, which was exactly what her team needed, according to guard Maya Moore. That might seem a bit odd, considering the Lynx were coming off a 75-69 loss to Indiana in Game 1 of the WNBA Finals on Sunday. One might think the. . . Read More
Indiana guard Shenise Johnson writes poems that are sometimes meant to last and other that are meant to go away shortly after they're created. "I like to express myself as an outlet, a stress-reliever. So I'm not punching walls or doing anything like that," she said, chuckling. "It allows you to . . . Read More
For much of this season and even postseason, the Indiana Fever didn’t feature the lockdown defense that has long been their trademark. They were sixth in the WNBA in field goal percentage defense (.424) and ninth in points allowed (77.7). The Fever won the deciding Game 3 of their playoff series . . . Read More
If Sunday Cheryl Reeve was demanding more from guards Seimone Augustus and Lindsay Whalen, Monday she was asking more of their teammates. And the league’s in-game officials. In what may have been an attempt to shift the story – and the pressure – off her starting guards, and in particular Lindsay . . . Read More
Energy is still high inside Target Center for both the Minnesota Lynx and the Indiana Fever, as they prepare for game 2 of the WNBA Finals. Though the Lynx did not practice, they were still clear on what they need to do going into Tuesday night's game when talking to the media. . . Read More
Let's take a moment to chart UConn's enormous global reach in women's basketball. We start in Europe. Who would have guessed Elena Delle Donne's first chance to help Geno Auriemma win a game would come in Girona, Spain, in 2015? The USA Basketball Women's National Team opened its European tour wit. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
UT women’s basketball finished 28th in nation in attendance
- Tennessee's Warlick Receives Raise
- Pittsburgh Women's Basketball Announces Staff Additions
- Sports biz report: James Dolan, friend of women's basketball
- WNBA President: "As Business Grows, We Look To Increase Salaries"
- WNBA Finals primer: Why Minnesota Lynx shouldn't underestimate Indiana...
- Boussaid and Tlemsani optimistic about work ahead for Algeria women's ...
- Adelaide Lightning women's basketball team prepares for tough season a...
- After 3 Poor Seasons, It Was Time For Anne Donovan To Go
- Rutgers Women's Basketball: Offseason Losses and New Additions
- Confessions Of A Diehard Huskies Fan: Geno Has Earned The Right To Be ...
- Nothing is Given: Andreona Keys
- Dream’s Delisha Milton-Jones Wins 2015 Kim Perrot Sportsmanship Award...