Baylor has won two national championships, been to three Final Fours and will be making its eighth overall (and fourth-straight) Elite Eight appearance on Sunday. Its opponent, Mississippi State, has never before played this deep into the NCAA women’s basketball tournament. In a sport where we all . . . Read More
The Oregon State women's basketball team battle hard, but was unable to overcome a strong Florida State team Saturday evening in the Sweet 16, as the Beavers fell 66-53 in Stockton, Calif. "I love this team," said Oregon State head coach Scott Rueck. "I just absolutely love them. You know you're. . . Read More
STOCKTON, Calif. - Sure, South Carolina knew a little something about Quinnipiac's surprising NCAA Tournament run as Connecticut's other Sweet 16 team.The Gamecocks ignored the "Q" on the front of the opposing jersey and immediately went to work.Kaela Davis, A'ja Wilson and top-seeded South Carolin. . . Read More
UConn coach Geno Auriemma has been talking about Oregon coach Kelly Graves since Oregon's 71-70 victory over Temple and former UConn assistant coach Tonya Cardoza in the opening round of the NCAA.... . . Read More
For the second time in three years Florida State is headed back to the Elite Eight. The No. 3 seed Seminoles mounted a furious rally, led by their stingy defense to defeat No. 2 seed Oregon State 66-53 on Saturday in the Sweet Sixteen. FSU trailed by as many as 17 early in the game as the Beavers. . . Read More
With Baylor and Notre Dame seeking to get to the Women’s Final Four on Sunday comes what could be really big lifetime moments for Baylor coach Kim Mulkey and Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw in the next 48 hours, though not all of it will be immediately for public. . . Read More
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. – Cancel the expected drama many were looking forward to happening here Monday at the NCAA women’s basketball tournament Bridgeport Regional at Webster Bank Arena.A major threat to the University of Connecticut’s run to a fifth straight. . . Read More
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. >> After watching UConn's NCAA Tournament dominance mostly from the bench for three seasons, Saniya Chong finally made her mark.Chong scored 16 points and came up with big plays on both ends of the court, and the top-seeded Huskies beat UCLA 86-71 on Saturday to advance to the. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Melissa McFerrin has Memphis women's basketball revved »
- 'Special' Thomas Overwhelms Mizzou, Leads Noles To Stockton
- Osahor opens eyes as nation's top rebounder
- Special Message From Head Coach Joni Taylor
- 3 things Geno Auriemma said at his pre-Syracuse press conference
- Lesar: Brianna Turner's knee becomes Notre Dame's focus as Irish survi...
- Purdue women push Notre Dame to the limit
- Four teams left standing at NAIA National Women's Basketball Tournamen...
- LSU women's basketball future looks bright after return to NCAA tourna...
- After dramatic finish, Texas holds off NC State to advance to Sweet 16
- Duke women's basketball adjusting on the fly
- Another mid-major will be test for Canes women’s basketball
- Central Michigan women's basketball looks to regroup from tough end to...