There’s no getting around it — last Saturday, the OU women’s basketball team got beat like it stole something.
Most of the damage came from Notre Dame senior guard Brittany Mallory, who averaged 6.6 points per game during the regular season.. . . Read More
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times — but that’s just Sooner women’s basketball. Oklahoma ended its roller-coaster season Saturday after the Sooners flamed out in the Sweet 16 with a lopsided 78-53 loss to Notre Dame.The weekend low was preceded by a Sooner high when OU served up. . . Read More
A thoroughly dominating performance in front of a boisterous sea of gold has propelled the University of Toledo into the championship game of the Women's National Invitation Tournament. The Rockets led from start to finish, building a 23-point advantage in the first 19 minutes, and rolled to an 83-. . . Read More
The Rockets dominated UNC-Charlotte from start to finish, recording an 83-60 victory in the WNIT Final Four on Wednesday night at Savage Arena on CBS College Sports Network in front of a Mid-American Conference record 7,020 fans.. . . Read More
Suzy Merchant saw her Michigan State women’s basketball team get burned a few times this season by some of the best frontcourts in college basketball.Looking ahead to next year, the coach hopes the Spartans will be the ones spitting fire.. . . Read More
From the moment last season ended in disappointment, Kayla Pedersen and Jeanette Pohlen made it clear their senior seasons at Stanford would be incomplete without an NCAA championship.They reiterated it yesterday: Another near miss at a national title won’t do for this star tandem in their final . . . Read More
Kelly Faris grew up playing basketball in her driveway, going to IndyCar and NASCAR races at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and, at one time, dreamed of going to Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind.. . . Read More
As the Texas A&M team bus arrived for a game with an NCAA Final Four berth on the line, coach Gary Blair wanted to give his players some parting words of motivation.He thought about something along the lines of, "Don't get off this bus unless you're going to play aggressive."
. . . Read More
. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Anna Hackert holding her own at USI
- Sun extend C. Ogwumike despite Achilles injury
- Louisville starting forward Moore will transfer
- Delaware State Lady Hornets Sign Four Recruits
- Two more Louisville women's basketball players to transfer
- K-State women's basketball player arrested early Sunday morning
- Oregon State's Hamblin turns focus to Olympics
- Finally, Mystics’ Mike Thibault can start drawing up plays for Elena D...
- ‘VJ’ ready to turn around Stars
- Storm coach Jenny Boucek pleased with first day of practice
- Storm opens training camp without injured Sue Bird, who is without a t...
- Loss in WNBA Finals serving as Lynx's motivation
- McConnell-Serio Signs International Talent in Nelson