The Iowa State women's basketball team has landed its first recruit from Belgium. Maybe. Julie Vanloo, a member of the Belgium national team, signed a letter-of-intent to attend Iowa State on Wednesday. But she is also considering staying in Belgium and going straight to professional basketball.. . . Read More
For years, WNBA franchises salivated while a future superstar chalked up substantial numbers in Storrs, CT. The most decorated women's college basketball player in history finally stepped out of a University of Connecticut jersey and into the professional ranks where fans anticipate greatness in 201. . . Read More
In a lot of ways, Karen Aston loved her position as the head coach at Charlotte. Aston was finally running her own program after spending 13 years as an assistant coach in Texas. She had taken the 49ers to the postseason in four straight seasons and led a team with just two seniors to the WNIT semi. . . Read More
Four months after stepping in to serve as interim head coach for the Longwood University women's basketball team, Bill Reinson has officially been assigned to the full-time job. According to Athletic Director Troy Austin, the decision was made last Thursday and was announced to the Longwood communit. . . Read More
Brittany Horne might not be from the Bronx, but she was the biggest reason why the Bronx team beat Queens, 75-71, in the Wheelchair Charities HS Basketball Classic on Tuesday night at LIU. The Georgetown-bound Horne had 17 of her 20 points in the second half in a dominant performance. The long, ath. . . Read More
With Division I talent all around her, Reana Mohamed was one of the best players on the floor. Her fearless drives to the basket and all-around skills were on full display at the Wheelchair Charities HS Basketball Classic on Tuesday night at LIU. The Mary Louis junior had a team-high 18 points for Q. . . Read More
Kate Mullen, who recently completed her 19th year in charge of the Wesleyan University women’s basketball team, will be inducted into the Connecticut Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame at its 24th annual induction ceremony April 13. The ceremony will be held at . . . Read More
OPALS coach Carrie Graf believes matching wits with players her own size in the US will only accelerate Liz Cambage's development following her selection in the WNBA Draft. The imposing Bulleen centre was taken with the second pick by the Tulsa Shock in a glitzy ceremony in . . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
It’s Swain, as in pain at The Evergreen State College
- 'Special' Thomas Overwhelms Mizzou, Leads Noles To Stockton
- Osahor opens eyes as nation's top rebounder
- Special Message From Head Coach Joni Taylor
- 3 things Geno Auriemma said at his pre-Syracuse press conference
- Lesar: Brianna Turner's knee becomes Notre Dame's focus as Irish survi...
- Purdue women push Notre Dame to the limit
- Four teams left standing at NAIA National Women's Basketball Tournamen...
- LSU women's basketball future looks bright after return to NCAA tourna...
- After dramatic finish, Texas holds off NC State to advance to Sweet 16
- Duke women's basketball adjusting on the fly
- Another mid-major will be test for Canes women’s basketball
- Central Michigan women's basketball looks to regroup from tough end to...