The Lynx strengthened their roster Thursday for the postseason by signing guard Anna Cruz. The Spanish guard averaged 8.0 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.0 assists for the Lynx last season after being acquired in an offseason trade. She appeared in all 10 playoff games, helping the Lynx to their third . . . Read More
Kim Demmings, who closed out her career as the all-time leading scorer in Wright State and Horizon League women's basketball history, has signed to play professionally in Israel. The 2015-16 Horizon League Player of the Year, Demmings led the league in scoring at 20.0 points per game and was fourth. . . Read More
St. Bonaventure University women's basketball head coach Jesse Fleming has announced the addition of guard Rhianna Council for the 2016-17 season. A 5-11 native of Durham, North Carolina, Council averaged 25.1 points and 9.8 rebounds per game for Northern High School where she was named the 2016. . . Read More
JACKSONVILLE – Fourteen home games, including a visit by Atlantic Coast Conference member Clemson in December, highlight the 2016-17 Jacksonville State women's basketball schedule, released on Thursday by head coach Rick Pietri.. . . Read More
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – One thing is for certain, the Northern Arizona women's basketball team will see their fair share of national postseason participants throughout their 2016-17 schedule released on Thursday. Starting with their season opener at UTEP on Nov. 11, the Lumberjacks will face a total of. . . Read More
Finally. It’s been more than a month since the Lynx last played a regular-season game. While Minnesota fans were celebrating the contributions of the Lynx members of the gold medal USA women’s basketball team — Maya Moore, Lindsay Whalen, Seimone Augustus and Sylvia Fowles plus coach Cheryl Reeve. . . Read More
Keisha Hampton arrives at her spot in perfect sync with the pass, locks on the basket as she pivots, and hits a three-point shot. It is the type of play Hampton has executed hundreds of times, on a journey that has taken her from high school courts in Philadelphia to Big East stardom at DePaul and . . . Read More
The Olympic representation, performance and hardware of six Phoenix Mercury players this month hardly resembled the 10-14 record of the team resuming practice Wednesday in Phoenix. The U.S. team’s dominant gold-medal run was reminder of Diana Taurasi’s greatness, which had been lost in a career-low. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Girls' High end top year
- Seawolves sign 6'3" center Ayshia Baker
- USA Women's Basketball: An Appreciation of Team Dominance After ItCont...
- Rogers Joins @LATechWBB Staff
- Crowd greets Lynx players, coach Reeve in return from Rio Olympics
- Driven by toughness, Tiffany Mitchell ‘battles hard’
- Akron Women's Basketball Falls in Close 79-73 Exhibition Decision to L...
- Mistie Bass and Eddie Praley Named Graduate Assistants for #IUWBB
- @LATechWBB Adds Three to Roster
- Four WNBA teams to pay attention to post-Olympic break
- Elena Delle Donne gave every child born at a Deleware hospital a new p...
- Reserves ready to step up for Minnesota Lynx as Olympians ease back in...
- Women's pro leagues like the WNBA and NWSL seek post-Olympics bounce, ...