Drama built during the Lexington Regional final between top-seeded Notre Dame and second-seeded Stanford. The score was tied six times in the fourth quarter - a stanza which would see neither team lead by more than three points and included 13 lead changes. Unfortunately for the. . . Read More
UConn's Saniya Chong, who averaged 2.2 points in 10.2 minutes per game during the NCAA tournament in her career prior to Saturday, came up with 16 points, five rebounds, three assists and only two.... . . Read More
Top-seeded UConn will next face youthful Oregon, the No. 10 seed, in the NCAA tournament's Elite Eight round Monday in Bridgeport, with a trip to the Huskies' 10th straight Final Four on the line.. . . Read More
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Hot shooting by Villanova in the first half was too much for Indiana Women's Basketball to overcome on Sunday afternoon, as it fell 69-57 in the WNIT quarterfinals in front of a season-high 4,770 fans inside Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.. . . Read More
You had to feel for UConn sophomore Katie Lou Samuelson. All she wanted to do was watch her older sister Karlie's game in the NCAA tournament but UConn's press conference and media availability session coincided with that.Samuelson, among the most accommodating players on the UConn team to the. . . Read More
Kim Mulkey and her four-player senior class have taken Baylor to four consecutive Elite Eights. But for a team with two national championships and three Final Fours, a berth in the regional final isn't nearly enough to consider the season to be successful. “I think when they came to Baylor, they . . . Read More
Revenge was just fine for Medea against her two-timing husband, Jason. Likewise for Aaron Burr against his political rival, Alexander Hamilton. But the Notre Dame women’s basketball team evidently doesn’t see last year’s upset loss to Stanford in the Lexington Regional semifinals as much of a reaso. . . Read More
After cruising past Louisville to reach the Elite Eight for the fourth consecutive year, top-seeded Baylor faces a new challenge in Sunday's Oklahoma City Regional final -- an all-in-one package of power and size. At 6-7, redshirt freshman Teaira McCowan is the major inside threat for No. 2 seed . . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
University of Memphis women burn Belmont »
- 'Special' Thomas Overwhelms Mizzou, Leads Noles To Stockton
- Osahor opens eyes as nation's top rebounder
- Special Message From Head Coach Joni Taylor
- 3 things Geno Auriemma said at his pre-Syracuse press conference
- Lesar: Brianna Turner's knee becomes Notre Dame's focus as Irish survi...
- Purdue women push Notre Dame to the limit
- Four teams left standing at NAIA National Women's Basketball Tournamen...
- LSU women's basketball future looks bright after return to NCAA tourna...
- After dramatic finish, Texas holds off NC State to advance to Sweet 16
- Duke women's basketball adjusting on the fly
- Another mid-major will be test for Canes women’s basketball
- Central Michigan women's basketball looks to regroup from tough end to...