Katie Lou Samuelson, the UConn sophomore, said older sister Karlie, a senior on the Stanford University women's basketball team, would make a great coach. “She'll tell me exactly what she thinks I need to do better,” Katie Lou said Friday afternoon from Webster Bank Arena, where. . . Read More
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – Asia Durr scored a game-tying high 21 points, Myisha Hines-Allen added 12 points and nine rebounds, but No. 13 Louisville fell 97-63 to fifth-ranked Baylor in the Oklahoma City Regional semifinal on Friday.. . . Read More
In every loss there is an opportunity. The top-seeded Notre Dame women's basketball team lost All-American Brianna Turner for the season to a knee injury in its NCAA second round win over Purdue. While the Irish would obviously rather have the rangy Texan post player in the. . . Read More
At one point in Friday's postgame press conference, Baylor coach Kim Mulkey stopped an answer mid-sentence and sat back with a knowing smile. "Guys, we're on a roll," she said. "Just playing good basketball." Mulkey isn't often prone to matter-of-fact understatements, but that one qualifies as such. . . Read More
Oregon State isn’t the most athletic team in the NCAA women's basketball tournament and the Beavers aren’t a great offensive team either. All they do is win, in whatever fashion necessary. And here they are in the Sweet 16 for the second year in a row after being picked to finish fifth in the Pac-1. . . Read More
Florida State is no stranger when it comes to the NCAA women’s basketball tournament. The Seminoles (27-6), the No. 3 seed in the Stockton Regional, are making their third straight trip to the Sweet 16 and will look to advance to the Elite Eight for the second time in the last three years.. . . Read More
Breanna Brown isn’t sure what the future holds once this basketball season and school year ends. With that in mind, Oregon State’s redshirt junior is making sure to leave everything on the court as the Beavers look to go as far as they can in the NCAA women’s basketball tournament. Brown and the . . . Read More
The college career of the top scorer in NCAA women's basketball history, Washington's Kelsey Plum, ended Friday. But the ascension of Mississippi State sophomore Teaira McCowan might have just begun. McCowan, a 6-foot-7 center, took over the game in the fourth quarter Friday in the Bulldogs' 75-64 . . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
No. 1 seeds more up for grabs in 2015
- 'Special' Thomas Overwhelms Mizzou, Leads Noles To Stockton
- Osahor opens eyes as nation's top rebounder
- Special Message From Head Coach Joni Taylor
- 3 things Geno Auriemma said at his pre-Syracuse press conference
- Lesar: Brianna Turner's knee becomes Notre Dame's focus as Irish survi...
- Purdue women push Notre Dame to the limit
- Four teams left standing at NAIA National Women's Basketball Tournamen...
- LSU women's basketball future looks bright after return to NCAA tourna...
- After dramatic finish, Texas holds off NC State to advance to Sweet 16
- Duke women's basketball adjusting on the fly
- Another mid-major will be test for Canes women’s basketball
- Central Michigan women's basketball looks to regroup from tough end to...