And then there were four. After starting with 32 teams last Wednesday, the field for the 37th Annual NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball National Tournament has been whittled through blood, sweat and tears to four of the most tournament-experienced programs in NAIA history. The first semifinal at . . . Read More
The Loyola University New Orleans women’s basketball program has garnered success over the past couple of seasons and this year’s team is looking improve even more. Over the past three seasons, Loyola’s women’s basketball team has accumulated an overall record of 72-23. Along with this, the program. . . Read More
Jamie Adams doesn’t need much time to make an impact. Her visit to Billings in mid-August lasted 31 hours. Her return on Wednesday was far less than that. But no less important. Adams, the NAIA Associate Director of Championship Events, announced that Billings was awarded the NAIA Division I Wom. . . Read More
It is customary for teams in the NAIA Division II Women's National Basketball Championship to bring one gift per player to the Tyson Events Center. Those gifts, whether they're T-shirts or caps or gift bags, go from players to their opening-round opponents, exchanged during the "parade of champions. . . Read More
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel has adopted a number of rule changes for women’s basketball effective with the current season. The changes also impact the NAIA and affect Tabor College women’s basketball games this season. Perhaps most noticeable is the switch to four, 10-minute quarters. Ga. . . Read More
Hannibal-LaGrange University women's basketball Alumnus Ashleigh Hurd-Spencer has signed a professional contract with the Bendigo Spirit of the Australian Women's National Basketball League. Hurd-Spencer will be on the 2015-16 Wattle Valley roster. She closed out last season with the Trojan. . . Read More
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics is adopting recent changes made to women’s basketball by the NCAA. That includes the new time rule which will feature four 10-minute quarters. Corey Westra is the Commissioner of the Great Plains Athletic Conference and says they play so many. . . Read More
Just weeks after leading the Hastings College women’s basketball team to its first final four appearance in the NAIA Division II Women’s Basketball Tournament since 2009, head Coach Carrie Hofstetter has announced her departure. Hofstetter will be introduced as the next women’s basketball coach at . . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Women's NCAA tournament: Nneka and Chiney Ogwumike provide stamina for Stanford Cardinal
- 'Special' Thomas Overwhelms Mizzou, Leads Noles To Stockton
- Osahor opens eyes as nation's top rebounder
- Special Message From Head Coach Joni Taylor
- 3 things Geno Auriemma said at his pre-Syracuse press conference
- Lesar: Brianna Turner's knee becomes Notre Dame's focus as Irish survi...
- Purdue women push Notre Dame to the limit
- Four teams left standing at NAIA National Women's Basketball Tournamen...
- LSU women's basketball future looks bright after return to NCAA tourna...
- After dramatic finish, Texas holds off NC State to advance to Sweet 16
- Duke women's basketball adjusting on the fly
- Another mid-major will be test for Canes women’s basketball
- Central Michigan women's basketball looks to regroup from tough end to...