A year ago, the Adidas team of Avon-based National Basketball Academy won its third straight national championship. This year, it brought home two more titles. Competing in an age division for girls through high school senior, the area players won the Nike . . . Read More
After a career in women's basketball at the junior high, high school, junior college, and college level, Pat Wulfkuhle is bringing his experience to the Yerington High School girls' program. Wulfkuhle was initially hired in late December-early January to serve as . . . Read More
Following the US Women’s National Basketball Association’s visit to Manchester earlier this year, the Manchester Area Basketball League decided to host the first women-only tournament for the Greater Manchester area. The local Manchester LBGT . . . Read More
Thirty-five girls' basketball players listened to coaches, physicians and even an Olympian this week at the 2011 Lumberton Elite Intense Skills Camp. While the focus was on basketball, the three-day camp that drew teens from Lumberton, Hattiesburg, South Jones, Purvis, Poplarville,. . . Read More
Glencoe has hired former Reynolds and University of Oregon standout Shaquala Williams as girls basketball coach. It is the first head coaching job for Williams, 30, who assisted for one season at Sacramento State during her WNBA career and has been coaching youths in the Portland area with . . . Read More
Samantha Brenner prides herself on being a player who can do a little bit of everything on the basketball court. The versatile forward from Nashua, N.H., will bring those skills to the University of Vermont women’s basketball team after recently giving a verbal commitment to join the Catamounts . . . Read More
When the Lady Gators return to the courts this year, they'll have a new coach at the helm. Like many other teachers and coaches at Land O' Lakes High School, Phyllis Crain is a product of the Bay area. She attended Gulf High School in Pasco County. . . . Read More
During the early action in last week’s North Carolina East-West All-Star girls’ basketball game, South Central Pitt girls’ basketball standout Danielle Butts, who started for the East, displayed the cool swagger that fits her Class 3-A state champion résumé.. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
History of Women's Basketball
Women's Basketball Online
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
The "Price" was right
- BLR - Grigas waits for star
- Sun coach Anne Donovan considers Kara Lawson a vital part of the Conne...
- Whalen strives to set a good example
- Hocutt meets with prospective coaching candidates in Dallas
- Old Dominion Women's Hoops Set to Kickoff Summer Camps
- Emerging Aydin Hoping For Home Success
- Quinnipiac Women’s Basketball Finishes Seventh in College Insider Mid-...
- King keeps starring in latest homecoming to Bendigo court|
- The Sisterhood of Two Basketball Smiths: N.Y. Liberty's Katie and She...
- Change of plans is always difficult
- Could Griner’s Announcement That She’s Lesbian Be a Game Changer at Ba...
- A three-pointer’s decades of romance with basketball