In a hugely lopsided contest, the Washington Mystics (11-6) found themselves walking off the court in San Antonio with their fifth straight win. The Mystics jumped out to a 11-4 lead over the San Antonio Stars (6-13) in the opening minutes of the game. That early run never seemed . . . Read More
The Connecticut Sun defeated the Seattle Storm in dramatic fashion by a final of 67-66 on Friday at the Mohegan Sun Arena. The matchup, which featured a Seattle team that had lost all but one road game going up against a Sun team that had lost its last four home games, proved to be an. . . Read More
Long Beach State women's basketball coach Jody Wynn has had a busy week, spending time on the East Coast looking for recruits at showcase events in August and Atlanta and taking time to release the 49ers' upcoming 2015-16 schedule as well. The season begins with home games against San Diego State. . . Read More
Highlighted by four teams that participated in postseason play including a home marquee matchup with NCAA Sweet 16 participant Louisville, the College of Charleston women's basketball team has officially released its 2015-16 non-conference schedule as announced by second-year head coach Candice. . . Read More
A source close to the program said Friday night that the Ohio State women’s basketball team is adding center Stephanie Mavunga, a transfer from North Carolina. . . Read More
Candace Parker exploded offensively against the league's leading offense to lift the Sparks over the Sky 88-77 Friday night. Parker finished with 31 points and nine rebounds in the team's first road win of the season. In her season debut Wednesday at Minnesota, she had 12 points in an 82-76 loss. . . Read More
Seconds into what would become an 86-70 victory over Atlanta, Lynx center Sylvia Fowles deflected a Tiffany Hayes pass, creating a turnover. The ball went to Maya Moore, who immediately returned it to Fowles, who was getting up to speed. And then, a strange sight: Fowles, all 6 feet 6 inches of. . . Read More
University of Louisville women’s basketball head coach Jeff Walz spoke with the media on Friday about a wide range of topics, including winning a gold medal and the recently announced rules changes in women’s basketball.. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
University of Memphis freshman guard up to the challenge
- Maya Moore scores 30, named WNBA All-Star MVP
- WNBA President Laurel Richie says league will form committee to look i...
- Imani ties the knot, changes last name
- 2015 WNBA All-Star Game shines light on bright future
- Alex Bentley: a star amongst All-Stars
- Excitement builds for Ecuador
- 2015 FIBA U19 Women's World Championship - Collier puts herself on th...
- Russia and USA to compete for U19 Women's Worlds title
- 2015 FIBA U19 Women's World Championship - Vadeeva not feeling the wei...
- 2015 FIBA U19 Women's World Championship - Magbegor and Gems eye up Th...
- Sefko: Why WNBA has never been stronger as league enters Dallas market
- WNBA All-Star Game: Seriousness, Defense Take Backseat To Fun